Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

No Right Answer and Drinking Games for Thursday, September 15th

It's got to be one of the best days ever for me as both No Right Answer and Drinking Games today let me talk about topics I absolutely love.

On No Right Answer, the debate posed is "Who Is The Worst Father?" The choices: Goku from Dragonball and Firelord Ozai from Avatar. I finally got to talk about Dragonball Z! Awesome! But we couldn't decide who won, and Dan refused to judge, so we're leaving it up to the fans. You can check out the video and leave a comment here.

On Drinking Games, I'm allowed to go off on Super Smash Bros Brawl, one of my favorite games ever because I'm a silly Nintendo fanboy. Plus, Kyle gives us his Canadian accent on today's Annals of Gaming History when we look at some simple rules for Blades of Steel from the NES. Did you ever play it? You should! You should also go check out the episode here.

No comments:

Post a Comment