Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Start of Something Beautiful

After much pushing and prodding from my wife, I finally listened and booted up my own personal website. I don't much like the technical aspect of the Internet and figured, "running my own website would just be too much work." The solution is simply to create a basic Blogspot website to post anything I feel like.

My goal is not to start a sensation or anything but mainly just give myself a better venue to post anything I feel like talking about on a daily basis in a place away from Facebook or Twitter. I'll make sure to update everything I'm doing around the Web so that if you'd like you can stay up-to-date on my Internet activities.

Now let's see how long this lasts!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Good things happen when you listen to your wife.

    ReplyDelete